1. All students are expected to line up in silence for the assembly at the sound of the first bell. After the assembly they should disperse in silence to their classes.
2. No books other than required text books, should be brought to school. No student should bring to the school any objectionable articles, electronic goods, such as camera, tape recorder, knives, weapons, crackers, mobiles, explosives, colourpowders and blades etc. The offenders are liable to be dismissed or rusticated from the school and the confiscated goods will not be returned.
3. No student should leave the school premises during class hours without the knowledge and permission of the Principal.
4. Cameras, magazines, newspapers, cassettes, C.D’s, i-pods or cell phones must not be brought to the school without the Principal’s consent. The school management has every right to carry out inspection as and when required.
5. In no way should a student disfigure the walls of the school or destroy school furniture & property. Scribbling on furniture is prohibited. Parents are bound to make good any damage done to school property or library books. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount is final.
6. The school is not responsible for goods lost. Students should not carry or wear valuable articles including rings and fancy watches when coming to school. Students are liable to serious disciplinary action for stealing or damaging the articles of others.
7.No student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend school. After recovery, a fitness certificate is to be submitted.
8. During school hours, students are not allowed to receive visitors or make phone calls or to answer a phone call. If the matter is very urgent, the message will be given.
9. Any student desiring to be exempted from P. T. or games must produce a doctor’s certificate to the effect that he/she is physically unfit to take part.
10. Students must come to class with the lessons well prepared and the home work completed.
11. The School Diary should be brought to the school daily.
12. Running, playing and shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
13. When students move along verandahs to other class rooms, they must walk in silence and in single line. They should always keep to the left as far as possible.
14. The school is not responsible for goods lost. Books, Stationary, Cardigans, School bags, Tiffin boxes etc. should bear the name of the owner and he/she will be responsible for their safe keeping.
15. Students should be particularly careful not to throw paper or fruit peels anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins especially provided for that purpose.
16. No student should remain in the classroom during P. T. or games period unless permitted by the Principal.
17. Students are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of school shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
18. Students are not allowed to enter a classroom other than their own.
19. Articles found in school or in its premises are to be handed over to the office.
20. Parents send their children to this school so that they may be proficient both in Hindi and English. In the school premises all are expected to speak only in English.
21. Cycle stand facility will be available. Students coming on bicycles must pay the prescribed charges for the entire year and obtain pass from the fee counter in April. The pass has to be brought to the school every day. Cycles must be kept in the stand always locked. Students are not permitted to bring motor cycles.
22. Students are to address their teachers and all members of the school staff with due respect and politeness. Arrogant and challenging behaviour towards teaching or non-teaching staff justifies dismissal.
23. During the change of teacher or when going from one class to another they should move in order and silence should be observed.
(a) They are never to leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
(b) Every Student must possess an identity card issued by the School.
24. During all activities and outings the school takes all necessary care and precautions. Yet in spite of that if an accident or mishap occurs the school shall in no way be held responsible or liable.
25. Principal’s permission is required:
a. to make a collection for any purpose, whatever
b. to arrange for a party, picnic or meeting
c. to arrange for a party, picnic or meeting
d. to give presents to teachers or stage displays in their honour and
e. to arrange for private tuition from the school teachers.
26. Students are expected:
a. To be polite, friendly and well-behaved in and outside the school.
b. To be honest and truthful, whatever may be the cost.
c. To accept cheerfully every work and responsibility given, and to face difficulties with courage and determination.
d. To be courteous and sportsman like on the playground with opposing teams and with the officials.
e. To wish your parents, teachers and elders whenever you meet them.
f. To respect your own property as well as of the school and also property belonging to others.
g. To be bold enough to say ‘No’ when asked to do a thing which you know to be wrong.
27. Ignorance of the rules will not be an excuse.